The story of 12 players and team captains of the Wild Boars football team, trapped in a cave in Thailand for more than two weeks, will be the mini-series.
- WHEN WOMEN CAN’T AFFORD PLASTIC SURGERY BUT DOES OTHER THINGS
- STAMPING MANHOLE COVERS ON SHIRTS AND BAGS
- LIFE OF A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH TREE CALLED “THE BROCCOLI TREE”
- AN ART GLACIER PHOTOS PROJECT NAMED EXTREME ICE SURVEY BY JAMES BALOG
The Rescue Story Of The Wild Boars
Netflix will take the rescue story of nearly the entire world’s mobilization to the screen. Jon M. M., who is known for his “Crazy Rich Asians,” directed by the show. Mr. Chu and Nattawut will make ‘Bazo’ Poonpiriya.
“The story includes universal and local themes that unite people from different parts of the world, from different lives,” said Erika North of Netflix. Thailand is an essential market for Netflix. We can’t wait to bring this story to life, which is an inspiration for the local community, and which is resonating all over the world.”
Seventeen Days Later, They Were Saved.
Last year, team members and 25-year-old captains, aged between 11 and 16, were trapped in one of the caves as torrential rains closed the tunnels when they discovered the caves in Chiang Rai.
Thai Navy Special Forces for children and experts from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and China participated in the international operation was carried out. The children get rescued after 17 days of work.
The former Thai navy diver Saman Gunan lost consciousness and died as he returned from a cave in Tham Luang, where he took the air tank during the rescue.
So far, two books have published that tell the story of the rescue. Thai British director Tom Waller’ in, immediately after the rescue operation began ‘cave’ film gets finished.
- BUILD IN 10 HOURS LEGO ULTIMATE COLLECTORS SERIES MILLENNIUM FALCON
- VIBRANT RAINBOW INSTALLATION FROM 60 MILES OF THREAD WEAVES BY GABRIEL DAWE
- MOVIE AND TV POSTERS THEMED BY VAN GOGH PAINTINGS
- A GENIUS STUDENT BUILDS THE LARGEST GAME BOY OF THE WORLD