Most of us in the World giving milk to the cats, but is it useful or harmful for these cute animals? Let’s check it out!
- Cat Spraying and Urine Marking: All About Why and What To Do
- SIGNS OF FLEAS IN CATS – PREVENTION AND TREATMENT
- FOODS BAD FOR CATS: FOOD YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE TO YOUR CAT
- CAT BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS – HOW TO PREVENT AND HELP THEM
Is milk useful or harmful for cats?
When we say cat and milk, we think of an inseparable duo. Most of the time, we have seen that persons are feeding cats with milk on the streets or at home. Let’s check out the factors:
Did you ever think it is suitable for cats to drink milk?
You have breakfast with milk in the morning, and your cat goes into the kitchen. You want to give the remaining milk to your cat. Sounds like your cat can’t have a better breakfast. So what’s the harm in providing milk to cats? Many damages can happen. Diarrhea comes from one of these.
Why shouldn’t cats drink milk?
There is no enzyme called lactose in the digestive system in cats, so they can not take the nutrients in milk. In the end, they feel bad and become diarrhea. Unfortunately, milk is not a good thing for your cat. The only problem with milk is not diarrhea. In some dairy foods, sugar in the mixture of milk can damage your cat as well.
Can you give your cat soy or almond milk?
Soy and almond milk are called milk, but they’re not milk. Especially almonds, there is plenty of fat in. But the problem is that these kinds of juice are mostly sweetened drinks for people’s taste, and this is not an excellent food for your cat. Ice cream with milk is not an excellent food for your cat, especially the sugar in it is harmful to your cat. Besides, sugar is not suitable for your cat’s teeth as well.
Always ask your vet what the best health advice will be for your cat.
- Which foods are suitable for the stomach and easy to digest?
- 9 Tips For Transporting Cats In Cars – Moving Long Distance With Cats
- 31 Dumbest Things You Had To Explain To Someone Else
- Ways Your Mother Lied to You About Easy Peasy’s!