What will happen if you put an ice cube on it while burgers are grilling?
Do you want a lump of burger meat you cook in barbecue to taste juicy and better?
- There’s A Way For You To Grill Smokeless – Busting The Myth
- Grill Anywhere With This Portable BBQ Suitcase!
- How To Cook Steak Perfectly? Simple, With Steak Thermometer!
- 3d Skulls Formed Ice Cubes That Will Make You Remarkable
If yes, you can create wonders in the barbecue by following the simple ice cube on the burger when grilling!
With the ice cube trick, the meat food that you will cook in the barbecue will be delicious.
First, rub the grill nicely with the onion attached to a fork.
Benefit from the disinfecting feature of the onion and also your barbecue gets cleaned as well.
Additionally, the barbecue gets enriched with a different aroma.
It also prevents the meat from sticking to the grill as well.
Put ice on the barbecue burgers. It will ensure the juicy and tasty cooking of hamburgers.
Cookist also has prepared a video about the ice cube on the burger when grilling.
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
- SMOKED FISH RECIPES: SALMON, TUNA, SEAFOOD, TROUT (HOW TO & VIDEO)
- STOVE TOP PIZZA OVEN BOX – MAKE A REAL PIZZA AT HOME!
- LIST OF BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE EASILY AT YOUR HOME