DIY Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns Recipe
If you have coeliac disease or gluten sensitivity but still want to enjoy burgers, you can bake your gluten-free burger buns yourself or, of course, buy them in stores.
We will show you a recipe for delicious Burger Buns and recommend a few manufacturers.
- Different Types of Best Hamburger Recipes You Can Make At Home
- Ice Cube On Burger When Grilling – For Juicy And Better Hamburger Meat
- What foods have gluten? – List of 11 Exposed Gluten Foods!
- The best meat for goulash – 4 Useful tips to consider
A related video about “Make DIY Gluten-Free Burger Buns At Home” here to watch.
Video Credit: Zaiqa Gluten Free
DIY Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns Recipe – Making DIY gluten-free Hamburger buns
The right rolls are essential for every burger. If you have celiac disease and have a gluten-free diet, you can make your DIY gluten-free burger buns yourself. Here is the recipe:
- For six burger buns, you need 325 grams of light, gluten-free flour mix, 50 grams of potato flour, 1/2 cube of fresh yeast, 175 ml of warm water, 180 ml of warm milk, 1 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, one teaspoon of salt, two tablespoons of oil, one teaspoon of xanthan gum and two teaspoons of baking powder.
- To spread, you still need an egg and some sesame seeds.
- You can also replace the milk with vegetable milk, such as rice or almond milk. Thus the burger rolls are gluten-free as well as milk-free.
- First, put the flour, potato flour, salt, baking powder, xanthan gum, and sugar in a large bowl and mix everything well.
- Then mix the warm milk and warm water and add the yeast so that it dissolves.
- Now add this liquid and the oil to the flour mixture and mix everything into a dough.
- Wrap the bowl with a cloth and let the dough rest for about 30-40 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the bowl after resting and knead it well. Then place it on a surface sprinkled with flour. It would help if you also floured your hands for the next step.
- Divide the dough into six pieces of the same size and shape each portion into a ball.
- Put the balls on a baking tray coated with baking paper and brush them with water. Let the balls rise for about half an hour in a warm room.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180 °C circulating air.
- After half an hour, you have to brush the dough balls with some beaten egg and sprinkle them with sesame seeds. Put the brushed dough balls in the oven for about half an hour.
Gluten-free burger rolls with a pineapple juice recipe
- One sachet dry yeast
- 100 ml soy cream or cow’s milk
- 5 g sugar
- 270 g rice flour
- 90 g potato flour
- 48 g tapioca flour or corn starch
- 12 g ground psyllium husks
- 45 g sugar
- 6 g salt
- 56 g vegetable margarine
- Two tablespoons apple vinegar mild apple vinegar as an egg substitute
- One teaspoon baking powder
- One tablespoon potato flour
- 200 ml pineapple juice
- Two drops of butter vanilla aroma
- Two tablespoons soy cream or cream
- One teaspoon sugar
- Mix 100 ml soy cream and a teaspoon of sugar with the dry yeast and let it stand for almost ten minutes until the yeast forms good bubbles.
- In the meantime, mix the dry ingredients, i.e., rice flour, potato flour, tapioca flour, ground psyllium husks, sugar, and salt.
- Instead of a chicken egg, we mixed apple vinegar with baking powder and a tablespoon of potato flour. Alternatively, you can combine a chicken egg.
- Now add the liquid components to the dry ones and knead for about five minutes, i.e., add yeast milk, butter, pineapple juice, vanilla flavoring, and egg substitute to the dry ingredients.
- Split the dough into six equally sized pieces and form into rolls. Always fold the edge of the rolled dough from the outside to the inside in a circle. Then move the rolls between your hands. This way, you will achieve the perfect shape of the buns.
- Place the dough pieces on a baking tray covered with baking paper and let them rise for about 60 minutes.
- Mix two tablespoons of soy cream with one teaspoon of sugar and spread it on the dough pieces. Or brush them with egg yolk in a traditional way.
- Bake at 200°C top and bottom heat for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely and enjoy immediately or freeze.
Here you can get Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns without gluten.
If you don’t want to bake the burger buns yourself, there are, of course, some manufacturers who offer gluten-free buns. Check out below the links from Amazon.
Feel free to share this article about “DIY Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns Recipe” with someone who wants to know more about this topic.
For Below Links A Disclaimer: We hope you like here the goods we recommend. FYI: Buzz This Viral may receive a commission of sales or other benefits from this page’s links. Prices are here accurate and items in stock as of the time of writing.
Check out here “Gluten-Free Hamburger Buns” related and different products on Amazon:
- Smart Baking Company Smartbuns, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, and Carb Free Buns (Sesame) – See On Amazon.
- Schar Gluten Free Hamburger Buns 10.6oz 3 Pack – 12 Rolls – See On Amazon.
- Canyon Bakehous, Gluten-Free Bread Hamburger Buns, 12 Ounce – See On Amazon.
- Udis Gluten-Free Whole Grain Hamburger Buns,32 Count (Pack of 1) – See On Amazon.