The new Oxygen 101 S has premium features and is the perfect tablet for productive work and entertainment – on the go or at home.
- NEW SENNHEISER HD 820-HIGH-END HEADPHONES FOR AUDIOPHILES
- SANGEAN GENUINE MINI WR-7 – A DIGITAL RADIO FOR HOME AND ON THE GO
- FOSSIL Q EXPLORIST HR SMARTWATCH – STYLISH AND CLEVER
- BEYERDYNAMIC AVENTHO WIRELESS: AN AMAZING ON-EAR HEADPHONES TO LOVE
Archos Oxygen 101 S LTE Tablet Review
ARCHOS, a French consumer electronics manufacturer, is announcing growth in its Oxygen tablet series and launches the Oxygen 101 S, a real tablet with LTE module.
The 199 euro model has a 10.1-inch LCD screen ( 1920 x 1200 pixels) with full HD resolution, and it’s ideal for multimedia applications.
Remarkable critical data are 3GB of RAM, 32GB of user storage, removable storage slot, a 6000mAh battery, and a fingerprint sensor.
The Deca-Core 4G Chipset (MediaTek Helio X20) provides reliable performance and comprehensive connectivity with its ten cores.
A 10-core processor from MediaTek is supposed to ensure a proper performance improvement, and the contact with the outside world is getting made by USB-C port and a POGO interface for accessories.
The POGO interface of the ARCHOS Oxygen 101 S allows the connection of accessories such as a docking station or keyboard.
The tablet’s fingerprint sensor protects the stored content and unlocks it in seconds.
Working mobile or enjoying multimedia applications a day long of operation time is no problem with embedded 6,000 mAh battery.
Google Android 9 Pie, the latest operating system, offers optimized navigation, user experience control, improved energy efficiency, and performance.
The Archos Oxygen 101 S is getting expected to be available in the first quarter of 2019.
Find More Over This Product On their Main Page Here.
- ROLAND TD-1KPX2 V-DRUMS – ELECTRIC DRUM SET FOR HOME
- MOBVOI TICPODS FREE – ONE OF THE BEST WIRELESS EARBUDS YOU CAN BUY
- SMARTPHONE TRIPOD – A MOBILE RIG TRIPOD FOR MOBILE PHONES
- LG XBOOM GO PK7 PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER