The Arc Vector Electric Motorcycle Is A Race Game Changer With Human Machine Interface And More! In just 45 minutes, the Arc Electric Motorcycle is getting fully charged.
- BEYERDYNAMIC AVENTHO WIRELESS: AN AMAZING ON-EAR HEADPHONES TO LOVE
- ROLAND TD-1KPX2 V-DRUMS – ELECTRIC DRUM SET FOR HOME
- MOBVOI TICPODS FREE – ONE OF THE BEST WIRELESS EARBUDS YOU CAN BUY
- LG XBOOM GO PK7 PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
Arc Vector Electric Motorcycle Review
The British motorcycle manufacturer Arc Vehicle has presented its first electric motorcycle.
The Arc Vector (95 kW) is getting succeeded for a top speed of 241 km/h. Not only extravagant and progressive but also environmentally friendly.
The Arc Vector is charged in just 45 minutes and has a maximum range of up to 320 kilometers. The Arc Vector has a wearable technology that communicates with the driver on the ride to increase performance and safety.
A smart Arc high-tech helmet with a HUD display and a rearview camera will let the rider continuously focuses on the road.
The Arc haptic jacket will inform the rider with physical vibration signs when another vehicle is nearing from the back. Also, you can use these vibration feelings by listening to music as well because of embedded speakers through the Arc jacket.
LED headlamps, wheel hub steering, monocoque construction, carbon fiber rear swingarm, and fast charging technology are just some of the technical highlights of the Arc Vector Electric Motorcycle.
Away from the technical highlights, the e-bike is also a real eye-catcher, which is getting equipped with the finest materials.
You can check their website for more here.
- 10 HIGH-END WIRELESS BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS TO LOVE!
- 10 GADGETS NOW IN ELECTRONICS ON AMAZON YOU WILL LIKE
- 11 BEST 4K ULTRA HD SMART LED TV YOU CAN BUY ONLINE
- BIKE HELMET CYCLE GEAR – TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SMART CYCLING HELMET