Who doesn’t want to have healthy, glowing, lush, long hair? Make your own rice water for hair ready with very simple steps!
When your hair is breaking and falling, if it looks lifeless and unhealthy, if it doesn’t grow, maybe you’re looking for the hair cure in the wrong places.
Disclaimer: We wish you like the goods we recommend. FYI: Buzz This Viral may receive a commission of sales or other benefits from the links on this page. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of writing.
How To Make Rice Water For Hair?
Rice water is used for skin and hair beauty. All you have to do for great hair is to rinse it with rice water.
Rice water looks like a milky fluid, and that’s because of the starch left behind by the rice. It is loaded with vitamins and minerals.
Inositol is a carbohydrate that repairs hair loss in the contents of rice water.
This inositol remains after the rice water is rinsed, acts as a shield and protects your hair from damage.
Rice juice also contains amino acids that strengthen hair roots, increase hair volume and make your hair shiny and smooth.
It is safe, organic, has no side effects and improves your hair in an organic form.
The only thing you need to do to get rice water for your hair is to keep the rinsed rice water in a cab.
You can get rice water juice for healthy hair in 3 ways. Wetting, scalding and fermenting.
How To Prepare Rice Water For Perfect Hair?
Ingredients For Preparing Rice Water For Hair
- 2 – 3 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of uncooked rice
How Is Rice Water Prepared For Hair?
- After extracting the rice, wash your rice with 1 cup of water to clean it.
- Take the rice in a bowl and fill it with water.
- Soak rice for 15-30 minutes.
- Let it stay in the water until it turns white. You can mix gently with your hand. It helps to absorption of minerals and vitamins into the water.
- Drain the rice in a clean bowl. Rice water is now ready for use.
How To Prepare Fermented Rice Water For Hair?
- Take half a cup of rice and soak in two cups of water. Let it aside about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Drain your rice and take the water.
- Transfer the obtained rice water to the jar and leave it there for a day or two at room temperature.
- When a sour smell from the jar with rice water is noticed, stop the fermentation by putting the jar into the fridge.
- Add a glass or two hot water before using fermented rice water to your hair because it is very strong and direct use is not recommended.
A Small Story Of Using Rice Water In History
The Secret of Chinese women’s long and lush hair. The natural method of fast hair prolonging.
So let’s all learn the secrets of Chinese women who have been proud of the length and beauty of their hair for centuries.
Chinese women have been attracting attention for centuries with their flawless skin and healthy, shiny hair.
Huangluo village, also known as the long-haired village, is the main point of appearance of healthy and strong haired women.
In this village, hair is of great importance to women. Chinese women believe long hair brings long life and wealth and do not cut their hair.
So much so that most women in this village have hair longer than a meter. It is also very healthy and energetic, although its hair is so long.
So what do Chinese women owe their long and healthy hair to? They wash their hair with rice water!
Chinese women, who do not use rice only in cooking, have discovered the benefits of rice water to the beauty of their hair many years ago.
Since then, there been washing their hair with it.
Rice water has an Inositol (carbocyclic sugar) ingredient that can repair damaged hair but also prevents it from being damaged.
Inositol and rice have also amino acids that strengthen the hair roots, gives volume, shine to hair, hair growth in a fast and healthy way.
- 50 USEFUL PRODUCTS ON AMAZON THAT COST AROUND $5
- WHAT IS INTERMITTENT FASTING AND HOW IS IT APPLIED?
- ONE OF THE BEST SMALL SMART STEAM OVEN FOR COOKING
- 10 TYPES OF BEST VITAMIN C SERUM FOR FACE AND SKIN